FREME members will be pleased to meet you on 16-17 November at booth 33 in the exhibition hall of the European Convention Center Luxembourg to present how multilingual and semantic technologies can be integrated within commercial grade applications. In particular, the following demos will be presented:
- DEMO 1 – FREME e-Services in action: how to access FREME APIs, their basic functionality and extended usage scenarios
- DEMO 2 – FREME e-Terminology and e-Translation services: e-Services for working with terminology information in multiple languages and for evoking machine translation with selected language pairs
- DEMO 3 – Wripl application: a content analytics dashboard based on the FREME e-Entity service
- DEMO 4 – Agroknow application: AKstem for enhancing the sharing and access to open agriculture and food data
- DEMO 5 – iMinds application: mockup of a plugin for the CKEditor using e-Services for multilingual enrichment of digital textual content
- DEMO 6 – Vistatec application: enhancing the Ocelot translation post-editing and language review environment via FREME e-Services
The FREME project will be also active in the conference room with a speech authored by Tatjana Gornostaja from TILDE (technology partner of FREME) entitled “Empowering Users with Business Value from Multilingual Big Data”. The speech will take place on the second day of the conference within the session 7 “Multilingual Big Data for e-Commerce and e-Services”, starting at 11:40 in the Conference Room C.
Moreover, do not forget to plan a visit to the EDF2015 Startup Village: a FREME delegation will welcome you also there!
For more information, please visit the EDF2015 Website http://2015.data-forum.eu